A complex entertainment park where visitors can enjoy a variety of activities, such as interacting with seasonal flowers, animals, and agriculture, as well as a full range of playground equipment, food and beverages, and camping style activities.
This urban park is located approximately 70 minutes by car from central Tokyo, but has an excellent location with a large expanse of sky and spectacular views of Sagami Bay, Izu Oshima Island, and Mt.
The renewal in April 2023 will feature a new 15-meter-high athletic tower with spectacular views and thrills, and a zip line from which visitors can take off.
Glamping and new sites have been added to the popular camping, expanding the range of accommodation styles.
In addition, the hill of Soleil has been enhanced with indoor sports experience facilities that are not affected by weather conditions, a dog run that you and your dog can enjoy together, and a further expansion of restaurants where you can enjoy eating and walking.
- Opening Hours and Fees
- opening hours (of a park, etc.)
- March - November: 9:00 - 18:00 / December - February: 9:30 - 17:00 Opening hours are subject to change due to events.
free admission to a park
*Toll parking: 1,700 spaces
Parking fee (one time): regular car: 1,050 yen, motorcycle (51 cc and over): 400 yen, large vehicle (height: 2.7 m and over): 2,500 yen
- Prohibited items and precautions
- prohibited items (e.g. articles that cannot be brought into a store)
- Self-propelled vehicles are not allowed (motorcycles, kickboards, bicycles, etc.)
- No firearms allowed (except in campgrounds)
- Prohibit the act of bringing in self-propelled vehicles (kickboards, bicycles, etc.)
- Prohibition of damaging or defacing the park's facilities and equipment
- Prohibition of collecting or capturing plants and living creatures in the park
- Prohibits the use of drones
- Please do not engage in any other activities that may disturb other users.
- Tents (outside of campsites) must be one-touch tents of approximately 2m square.
- Pegs may not be used outside of the campground.
- Application for events and filming
- Prior application is required to hold an event in the park. Please contact us first from the following link.
- Individuals are free to take photos. Professional photographers and event photography require prior application. Please contact us from below.
- Group Use
- Group plans are available for parties of 15 or more.
For field trips and field trips that incorporate "active learning," "inquiry learning," and "SDGs learning" that take advantage of the open space.
For training tours for companies and groups that wish to implement "team building" through rich experiential content.
As content for sightseeing tours of Yokosuka and Miura's good things.
From preschoolers to active seniors, there are endless ways to have fun!
- Administrator Information
- Designated manager: Area Management Yokosuka Joint Venture
- representative company
- （Hibiya Kadan Co.